The goal of tutoring is to teach, assist and remediate skills to get students independent. Do you find that no matter how long your child spends on homework that it is not accurate or completely done? Does working with your child on school work leave everyone discouraged and upset?
We are here to help!
Highlights of the Learning House Tutoring
Identification of skills that need reinforcement or remediation
Relaxed intentional learning environment
- SOAR study skills
- Barton reading, writing, and spelling curriculum used
- Simultaneously multi-sensory phonics instruction
- Comprehensive assistance for students and parents.
- We open communication between students, parents, and teachers.
Cost: $51 per session
Assistance for parents accessing accommodations through school channels. (IEP or 504 plan)
Homework help in all subjects
- Math: From number identification through Algebra
- Whatever your student is struggling with… we can help!