My name is Renee Lacombe. Each student and parent meets with me for an initial consultation, so we can set goals and determine how our time should be spent. We actively assist with communications with teachers. We check Skyward with your student and clear up missing assignments. We work on organizational skills and study skills. Students come one or two times weekly.
We work at a 1 to 1 student/teacher ratio so that students can get focused attention in any area of study.
The range of subjects covered include Reading, Language, Math, History, Science, Handwriting, Study Skills, and Homework Help.
We individualize each student’s time to benefit them.
Does your student need homework help? WE DO THAT!
are here to help!
The goal of tutoring is to teach, assist and remediate skills to get students independent.
Do you find that no matter how long your child spends on homework that it is not accurate or completely done?
Does working with your child on school work leave everyone discouraged and upset?
Highlights of the Learning House Tutoring
- One-on-one tutoring
- Identification of skills that need reinforcement or remediation
- Relaxed intentional learning environment
- SOAR study skills
- Barton reading, writing, and spelling curriculum used
- Simultaneously multi-sensory phonics instruction
- Comprehensive assistance for students and parents.
- We open communication between students, parents, and teachers.